Do you have these questions in mind when you are looking at your websites?
- Where should I place the “Add to Cart” button to increase the sales?
- Why do people not click on the link I placed at the top of my website? Where should I put it?
- Would my visitors easily reach the promotion page I have just added to my website? How should I instruct them to reach it on my home page?
- Is my website considered easy to use? How should I increase the usefulness of it by redesigning the home page?
These questions all belong to the area of Usability Study.
We are delighted to have invited a speaker Alice Lo from Seattle, USA to come to speak for us on 3 May 2012 for this topic and you’re invited to join for free.
Alice was brought up in Hong Kong before she moved to USA. She graduated from the Human Computer Interaction program at the University of Michigan.
Alice has been working as a user experience researcher and designer for nearly 10 years. The usability research she conducted included products as diverse as real estate search maps and 10-foot interface.
Alice also worked with multidisciplinary teams in various size organizations, including Microsoft and Amazon, to deliver thoughtful, useful and performance-effective user experience.
In this 2-hour seminar, Alice will introduce the benefits of usability research for all kinds of user interfaces, such as e-commerce websites and mobile applications.
Using case studies, we’ll discuss the practical values of usability research, including how direct user studies had helped Amazon increased tens of thousands of revenue. Common user research methods and sample usability results will also be covered.
Here is the seminar details:
Date: 3 May 2012
Time: 7:30p.m to 9:30p.m
Room 205, Graceyard Education Center, 2/F, Nathan Tower, 518 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon. (near Yau Ma Tei MTR Station)
- Why usability?
- Case studies and ROI
- Usability methods and results
*The seminar will be conducted in Cantonese.
Who should attend?
- Webmasters who are engaging in daily operations of your websites
- Business owners who want to optimize their websites’ business performance
- Marketing professionals who want to improve their online marketing effort’s ROI
You’re invited to join this seminar to understand more about how usability can help in your present and future website and mobile apps marketing endeavor.
Register now as seats are limited to 30 people only.
First come first served.
All confirmed registrations will be notified by email individually.
Enquiry about this seminar: tel: (852) 25252448 email: Info@JdcNet.com
See you then.