Are you interested to learn how to setup a website quick, without knowing any HTML?
I have a lot of clients and students asking this question. I noted many of you have interest to learn how to setup a website without knowing any HTML.
To answer this question, what immediately comes to my mind is WordPress.
WordPress is a free and open source content management system (CMS). It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
When I was asked by my clients what website software to use to setup a website, I always recommend using WordPress. I run more than 20 websites using WordPress myself.
As requested by some of my clients also in one-to-one coaching, now I am arranging the opportunities of organizing a charged 3-hour training (30 minute to setting up a website using WordPress) for you.
In the training, I will teach you:
- How to register a domain name and point to a web-hosting company
- How to setup a WordPress powered website in a web hosting environment within 30 minutes
- How to manage the basic operations of WordPress to allow you to
- to change and manage site’s theme
- to add pages and posts to a site
- to arrange and setup a site’s menu
- How to use various WordPress Plugins to customize the WordPress to operate on a better SEO, adding AdSense code and Google Analytics Tracking code, etc.
- How to configure WordPress so that we can use Google Webmaster tools to submit your site to Google for indexing..
In a nutshell, you should be able to master setting up website on your own without knowing any HTML knowledge.
I have done several times last month for this training and the responses were very good. That is the reason I’d like to organize one more.
The last training session of the 30 minutes to setup a Website Using WordPress is scheduled to be held on 17 May 2012 (Thursday) in Graceyard Education Center (near Yau Ma Tei MTR station). The training session will be held from 7:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. (3 hours).
You will be provided with a dedicated temporary domain and a hosting account on our company’s server and I will walk you through the steps to setup a website effortlessly.
There are only
three two one spot s left. So if you are interested, please click this link to register now.
See you then
If you don’t know me, see my profile Damen Choy here