Do you have the following questions when you are dealing with your website customers?
- Why do the people just visit my product page and go away without actually buying anything?
- I have a online offer that I want them to at least take a look at, but they just go away without spending more than 5 seconds on my site
- I have a newsletter subscription box at my site but I have got a very few visitors that actually subscribed to it every month. Why?
- I want to promote my products using a successful online newsletter, I wonder how it can be done properly without actually spamming people?
If so, here is the training for you.
On 12 Oct 2011, we are going to train you on the following:
1) The single most important email marketing technique.
2) How to attract the first-time visitor to subscribe to your email newsletter without hesitation?
3) How to do proper email marketing without violating the Hong Kong’s UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MESSAGES ORDINANCE
4) How to improve your bottom line in business by using joint-ventures and co-marketing technqiues
5) How to automate your email management work using hosted services or free email management scripts
This is an essential training if you want to position your website to a better Customer Relationship Management(CRM); No matter you want to do it yourself or outsource to a email marketing company.
Date: 12 Oct 2011 (Wed)
Time: 7:30 to 9:30p.m
Place: Room 202, Graceyard Education Center, 2/F, Nathan Tower, 518 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon.
Language of instructions: Cantonese supplemented with English lecture notes.
Who should attend? Business owners, marketing professionals, webmasters, web consultants
Get registered NOW before 6 Oct to enjoy early-bird rate of HK$350 enrollment. After thursday (6 Oct 2011), the training fee will be revised upward to the normal price of HK$450.
Enroll now by pressing the following button
To know about Damen’s background, go to Damen Choy’s Profile
Questions? Email Damen at firstname.lastname@example.org