Are you interested to learn how to setup a website quick, without knowing any HTML?
I have a lot of clients and students asking this question. I noted many of you have interest to learn how to setup a website without knowing any HTML.
To answer this question, what immediately comes to my mind is WordPress.
WordPress is a free and open source content management system (CMS). It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
When I was asked by my clients what website software to use to setup a website, I always recommend using WordPress. I run more than 20 websites using WordPress myself.
As requested by some of my clients also in one-to-one coaching, now I am arranging the opportunities of organizing a charged 3-hour training (30 minute to setting up a website using WordPress) for you.
In the training, I will teach you:
- How to register a domain name and point to a web-hosting company
- How to setup a WordPress powered website in a web hosting environment within 30 minutes
- How to manage the basic operations of WordPress to allow you to
- to change and manage site’s theme
- to add pages and posts to a site
- to arrange and setup a site’s menu
- How to use various WordPress Plugins to customize the WordPress to operate on a better SEO, adding AdSense code and Google Analytics Tracking code, etc.
- How to configure WordPress so that we can use Google Webmaster tools to submit your site to Google for indexing..
In a nutshell, you should be able to master setting up website on your own without knowing any HTML knowledge.
The last training session of the 30 minutes to setup a Website Using WordPress is scheduled to be held on 17 May 2012 (Thursday) in Graceyard Education Center (near Yau Ma Tei MTR station). The training session will be held from 7:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. (3 hours).
You will be provided with a dedicated temporary domain and a hosting account on our company’s server and I will walk you through the steps to setup a website effortlessly.
Certificate will be provided for participants who completed the 3-hour training.
There are only two spots left. So if you are interested, please click this link to register now.
See you then